Published: July 31, 2015
Follow Grilling With Rich:
What better to enjoy the summer than to fire up the grill with Weber Sauces & Seasonings new and improved BBQ sauces? In fact, a recent Weber survey found that grilling ranks as the #1 summer cooking activity, followed by the stovetop and oven. Even better yet, barbecue sauce is the most commonly used flavor enhancement when it comes to grilling.
Additionally, the survey found:
- More than 8 out of 10 grillers keep at least two barbecue sauces handy at home, with Smoked being the most popular flavor, followed by Spicy, Sweet, and Savory
- 81 percent of those surveyed believed their grilling is the same or better than at a restaurant.
To pack even more flavor into every bite, Weber has released new and improved four classic BBQ sauce flavors along with a completely new flavor – Applewood Brown Sugar. We’re still in the dog days of summer so it’s not time to retire the grill just yet!
Also of Interest:
- Weber Grilling Study about Grilling [Infographic]
- Infographic: How a Weber Kettle is Made
- “Like” Grilling with Rich on Facebook to interact with fellow barbecue and grilling enthusiasts
Don’t Forget to Follow Grilling with Rich on Twitter for the latest news in the barbecue and grilling world
You Might Like These Other BBQ & Grilling Articles
Category: Latest News