Published: May 29, 2013
For this week’s grilling and barbecue featured recipe I am going to share with you a recipe that was extremely popular during my Memorial Day Weekend celebration: Smoked Chicken Dumplings Recipe: A Grilling with Rich Recipe.
Besides the fact that these great smoked chicken dumplings had some amazing flavors, it is also a perfect meal to create with some leftovers from your latest smoked chicken adventure rather than just throwing away the leftovers. Even though this Grilling with Rich original recipe might be somewhat lengthily if done correctly it will be worth the wait at the end and is sure going to impress your friends and family, I hope that you enjoy this recipe!
- Smoked Chicken
- 1 package of Dumpling Wrappers
- 1 Chive branch
- Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- After smoking your whole chicken, if you have leftovers, cut the leftovers into small pieces and place to the side.
- Heat up your grill, place a pot on the grill with water.
- While the water is heating up, use the leftover chicken and dip them into some soy sauce and chop the chives and using the dumpling wraps create the dumplings.
- Once the water has reached a rolling boil, get out your steamer and place the dumplings in the steamer for about 10mins until they are nicely steamed.
- While the dumplings are getting steamed, in a frying pan, add olive oil and heat.
- Once the dumplings have been steamed, place the dumplings into the frying pan, and fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until nice and golden brown on both sides of the dumplings.
- Serve and Enjoy!