Published: November 6, 2016
Follow Grilling With Rich:
WOW! I can’t believe that it this time of year already! 2016 has been another amazing year here at Grilling with Rich. There has been so much great barbecue recipes, news, how to’s and more this year and I can’t wait for 2017!! Its going to be epic!
But, before I can end 2016, there is one important piece of business that I need to take care of and that is to award 2016’s BBQ Person of the Year! Like year’s past, I can wait to see who will be nominated and ultimately win one of BBQ’s most non-competition amazing awards!
Some housekeeping for this year’s awards:
- Like year’s past, you can nominate ANYONE that YOU think has been influential in the world of BBQ or Grilling from the past year. That can include a Pitmaster, a local BBQ restaurant owner, a BBQ book author; a BBQ Sauce or Product maker any PERSON!
- The nomination period will be open from Monday, November 7 – Friday, November 18 at 11:59 pm EST
- Voting will occur from Thursday, December 1 – Saturday, December 31 at 11:59 pm EST . The Winner will be announced on January 15, 2017.
- I will announce this year’s nominees on Tuesday, November 29 via my EMAIL newsletter ONLY!!! So make sure you subscribe to my e-newsletter to find out.
- You can ONLY vote once using ONE IP address. Don’t try to cheat the system, let’s keep it fair and most importantly FUN!
- Every Monday morning leading up to Saturday, December 31 I will post the current standings ONLY on my Facebook page, so make sure that you like the page!
- To cast your vote you must visit Grilling with Rich’s BBQ Person of the Year website and look for the “VOTE” tab on the right and in the top menu.
You Might Like These Other BBQ & Grilling Articles
Category: Latest News