Published: May 20, 2016
Follow Grilling With Rich:
Starting in May and lasting though Labor Day Weekend, Grilling with Rich highlights barbecue and grilling news that has occurred during the week.
Make sure that you follow Grilling with Rich on Twitter for the latest news, recipes and more from the barbecue and grilling world 24/7
Do you know or have a story that would like to be featured in next week’s news column? If so send an email to email@example.com with the Subject line: “News Tip” and we will make sure to get it up next week!
Barbecue and Grilling news from May 14 – May 20
- Read this interesting profile from the Wall Street Journal on The Most Decorated Woman in Competitive Barbecue: Melissa Cookston
- Pitmaster Ed Mitchell takes issue with his portrayal in historian Rien Fertel’s new whole hog barbecue book via the Charlotte Observer
- BBQ company owner allegedly kills, cooks family dog as sacrifice via NBC 12 in Phoenix, AZ
- How many places have you visited on the Seattle Times Ultimate Texas BBQ Road Trip?
- Why a Smoker Adds So Much Flavor to Meat (and What to Look For In One) via Life Hacker
RECIPE OF THE WEEK:
You Might Like These Other BBQ & Grilling Articles