Published: June 17, 2016
Follow Grilling With Rich:
All throughout the summer, Grilling with Rich highlights barbecue and grilling news that has occurred during the week.
Make sure that you follow Grilling with Rich on Twitter for the latest news, recipes and more from the barbecue and grilling world 24/7
Do you know or have a story that would like to be featured in next week’s news column? If so send an email to email@example.com with the Subject line: “News Tip” and we will make sure to get it up next week!
- Eater.com asks the question Is it still a barbecue if there’s no barbecue?
- A Reluctant Defense of Brisket via Southern Living
- So You Want To Be A BBQ Pitmaster? John Lewis Is Hiring In Charleston. View the job posting here
- The Smoke Shop by Andy Husbands Is Finally Opening in Kendall Square in Mass. The hotly anticipated barbecue joint from the Tremont 647 chef and champion pitmaster lands next week.
- Is New York Finally Becoming a Serious Barbecue City? via Eater NYC
- Big Apple BBQ may not have female headliners, but these women are out to prove that barbecue is no longer a man’s job via The Daily Meal
- Have you ever wondered How Much Brisket Do North America’s Best Barbecue Restaurants Sell? Well Eater.com has the answer for you
- What Is Chicago-Style Barbecue, Anyway? via Eater Chicago
INSTAGRAM PICTURE OF THE WEEK:
RECIPE OF THE WEEK:
You Might Like These Other BBQ & Grilling Articles